Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love by the Bay: Us.

I was really bummed that we had to leave our cocktail party. In fact, it might be my biggest regret of the day. BUT it did mean that I got some alone time with my new husband (that is if you call being followed by a photographer and her assistant being alone).

Out of all the shots that were taken, my favorite ones were when we didn't take ourselves too seriously.


Because after our saccharine sweet ceremony, we just wanted to have fun:

I loved that we kicked up our feet:


And relaxed:




We took time to walk around San Francisco:

Awkwardly holding hands:

And being in love:

And just when I started getting tired, Mr. Peep made me laugh until my body hurt:

I won't lie, once the party was over my whole body- espeically my face- was sore and tired from having the time of my life.

Up next, the best part of the day- Joining the Party as Mrs. Peep!!


Of course, I have to shout out to our Photographer: Amanda at Blueberry Photography.

Previously on Love by the Bay:
Love by the Bay: Celebrating over Cocktails
Love by the Bay: Mazel Tov
Love by the Bay: Our Vows
Love by the Bay: The Ceremony
Love by the Bay: We're Ready to Go
Love by the Bay: An Old, But New to Me, Tradition
Love by the Bay: Portraits of our Peeps
Love by the Bay: A First Look
Love by the Bay: The Ladies
Love by the Bay: It Took a Village
Love by the Bay: Details in the Midst of Chaos
Love by the Bay: Hair Stylin' and Profilin'
Love by the Bay: A Room Full of Love
Love by the Bay: Cheers to our Peeps
Love by the Bay: Peeps Guide to Running Your Own Rehearsal
Love by the Bay: Kickin' it Off

No comments: