Thursday, November 20, 2008

Foot Note

To interrupt the regularly scheduled program, I am going to ask you to skip ahead nine months to my latest obsession: SHOES. What a shock!?

So what you don't know is that I have a dress, and it's ivory and satin. More on that later. What you kinda know is that our colors are kelly green and chocolate brown with a touch of light pink mainly for flowers.

That said, I have reached a shoe dilemma. I HEART the latest trend of colored shoes. So much so, I stalked these shoes on jcrew.com from December to July when I bought them for 69.99 on final sale!! Oh yeah, baby!!

I originally thought that they would go fabulous with my dress, but now that I have THE dress. Umm, not so much. But don't you worry, I wear these all the time, and get the very best compliments every time I wear them.

Since buying them, I am having a hard time deciding if I should go with the latest color fashion trend or more traditional. Here are the current shoes I HEART:

Source: J. Crew.

Similar to my original loves, but I think the heal is going to be too high for the wedding. Not to mention, I can no longer find them on the j.crew website. UGGG.


Source

These are just BEAUTIFUL!! But again too high and maybe be too pricey. The number looks so good in pounds I couldn't break my hear to convert the price to dollars.


Source.

Or these Stuart Weitzman. If only they didn't break the bank.

The perfect heel height, with a peep toe at a great price. But I can't pull the trigger.


Source.

These Kate Spades would also be perfect, but the price! UGG.

Obviously, I am looking for a peep toe shoe with a heel less than 3 inches in either green, ivory or brown. And apparently, I am going for something with a bow- who knew? At a reasonable price. Ask me in a few days to define reasonable.

Help!??

No comments: