Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peeping in to to say Hi.

I can't believe that I have been chosen to blog on Weddingbee!! And I am even more excited to be Miss Peep Toe. Who doesn't love a fabulous peep toe shoe? I, for one, am addicted.

A bit about me: I grew up in the burbs of LA-LA-land and fled as soon as I could to Seattle. Go Huskies!! I left a piece of my heart and most of my best girlfriends in Seattle to find that I really am a California Girl. I moved to San Francisco almost three and a half years ago, and I have fallen in love, both with the area and Mr. Peep.

Just like Miss Deviled Egg, if the Pittsburg Steelers hadn't made it to the Superbowl in 2006, Mr. Peep and I would never have met. In a nut shell, we met at a Pittsburg Steelers bar watching football almost three years ago. And the best part is, neither one of us are Steelers fans.

When not wedding planning, you can find me at the Marin Farmer's Market, watching a ridiculous amount of bad television, at the beach with Huck the wonder dog, talking about all the great restaurants that we wish we could afford to go to, and every now and then, taking on an unsuccessful DIY project. Yep that's right, I am craft challenged. My goal on weddingbee is not only to successfully complete a few DIY projects, but let everyone else know that it's ok if you are challenged too!!

Mr. Peep and I have been engaged for over eleven months (where does the time go)!! Since that amazingly wonderful day, I have been falling down the wedding planning rabbit hole and hoping to hold on to what really matters- us!!

I hope you enjoy my adventure in planning a modern organic wedding without the sequins and puffiness. All on a budget; in one of the most expensive cities in the US.

No comments: