Monday, April 27, 2009

Best. Girls. Weekend. Ever. Part 1.

I know the wedding is suppose to be the Best Weekend Ever, but after the Bachelorette weekend MOH/Sister Peep planned, there are no other words to describe the weekend.

Let me start by saying, I cringe at the thought of having to drink a shot of tequila. I'd kill my friends if they made me wear a veil with condoms or penis paraphernalia. And I'd run from the room screaming if I had to 'dare' a guy to give me his underwear or really anything else for that matter.

But I love the idea of spending a weekend with my best girlfriends. While I am not a total girly girly, I love my girls.

So here is a recipe for you to have your own Best. Girls. Weekend. Ever.

1. A fun City: Seattle (7 out of 11 of the girls live there or have family there) so an easy choice.


2. An Amazing Hotel: Hotel Andra (amazingly awesome location, rooms, and restaurant)

source.

3. A Fantastic Guest List: Myself and ten of my best girlfriends from high school, college, grad school, and post-school.

4. One request: Go to a Mariner's Game where they win of course!!

5. A 'Ladies who Lunch' lunch. Requirement for a 'Ladies who lunch' lunch: must be on an off hour- say 2ish, and you must order a bottle of wine.

Source.

6. Some fabulous shopping time, in which you either purchase something great (aka the perfect clutch- yep that was me) and/or you make someone else purchase something great (aka Sister Peeps slammin' new gold shoes- to wear to the wedding of course!!!)

source.

7. Visit a bar that use to be your favorite. Recognize the Bouncer. Announce it is your bachelorette party, and have one of your bridesmaids help you reduce the cover from $10 per person to 20 bucks for everyone.


8. Take a picture of something your Fiance is totally afraid of and text it to him immediately:

Yes, Mr. Peep is totally afraid of lobsters and crabs. So strange!!

9. Gush over one thing wedding related. These flowers in Pike's Place made me want to be a wedding florist in Seattle:


Swoon.


Double swoon.


And that's just what happened in the first 24 hours of the trip!!! Up next, the big night out!!

Are you having a bachelorette party? Where are you going and what are you doing?

No comments: