Friday, December 12, 2008

A day near the Bay, Part 1

Our wedding is going to be in a very urban environment, so I wanted our engagement pictures to reflect our less urban personality. And as any SF bride knows, there is no better place in the Bay Area then the Presidio for pictures, which is a National Park near the Golden Gate.

We started off the afternoon at Crissy Field. I have been taking Huckleberry to Crissy Field to run around for years. Seriously, I love this place!!


It was a bit windy, as you can tell by my hair in this one:


Next up, Mandi took us to an abandon building in the Presidio for some more serious photos. Did I mention that the Presidio was an army post for 218 years!




Mr. Spice calls this next one SF American Gothic.


And how GQ does Mr. Spice look here; he was such a trooper throughout the whole thing:


I'll end part one with Mr. Spice's favorite of the day:


Up next, my favorite picture of the day.

All pictures by Mandi at Blueberry Photography.

Did you choose a different vibe for your engagement photos? Or go to your favorite place in your City??

No comments: