Monday, December 15, 2008

A Day Near the Bay, Part 2

After a quick change in the car, Mandi took us to a spot right off the road for these next pictures. I love the colors and the background of this next set. This first one is a perfect one for the parents:



And how fun is this one:


And finally, Mandi took us down to Baker Beach. This time our little mutt, Huckleberry got to get in on the action. I love that we got pictures of us doing something so typical: taking the dog to the beach to run around. I might need to frame this first one for my desk:





Here's Huckleberry with a very typical expression. I call this one, 'what do you mean I can't run around any more??'

And last, my VERY favorite picture of the day. Huck loves to run between us at the beach, so this SO represents our family. Plus, check out that huge wave! I plan to blow this one up and frame it!!

Again, Mandi, I can not wait for you to capture our big day. I get more excited every time I look at our e-pics (which has been a lot).

All pictures by Mandi at Blueberry Photography.


Did you go to a spot or do something typical for your engagement pictures? Or did you do something out of the ordinary?

No comments: