Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And they are off...

Our invitations that is!!

I just got back from the post office. I asked if I could hand cancel the envelopes and the women looked at me like I was a bit crazy. She said the machine will do that, so I just decided to leave it as is and I handed them over.

Here's a sneak peak of all the invites stacked up:


While our invites weighed less than an ounce, they were square. But I thought the stamp was pretty cute:

And I got to use my favorite stamp on the return address cards:

Overall, I was in and out in less than FIVE minutes. It was so short and sweet. Now I feel nervous, Mr. Peep and I are the only ones who have seen the finished product. I hope they are a hit!? Anyone else get a little nervous after putting their invites in the mail?

More on the invites to come in a few days!! Gotta make sure my peeps get them first!

No comments: