Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today I love you more than yesterday...

From 530 to ZERO.

That's how long we've been planning this day!

Mr. Peep- I've loved you more each day!!

And today- today, I get to make you my Husband!! You're the love of my life and I can't WAIT to continue this crazy journey with you next to me. I can't believe that I get to hold your hand till it's wrinkled and gray. You mean the world to me. You have my heart, so hold on to it tight! OR else! he he.

To the hive, Finally, it is our day!! I swear I thought this day would never come. But without your support and advice, I would have never made it this far. We've finally made it down the wedding planning rabbit hole- in one piece- and more in love than ever. If we can do it- you can do it too!!! I promise to be back soon to recap our glorious day! THANK YOU for everything.

And to my fellow Bees, you are an amazing group of women. Thank you for all your inspiration and support. I've loved every moment of sharing this journey with you! And I really have to credit you ladies for helping me keep my sanity!

And with that, I am off like a prom dress to marry the man of my dreams!!

No comments: