Monday, August 24, 2009

Love by the Bay: A First Look

The first look was the part of the day that I was most looking forward to, but in reality, it ended up just being a quick moment for the two of us to reconnect for the day.

I tried to stay calm.

But in reality I was trying not to burst at the seams:


I couldn't believe I was seeing Mr. Peep dressed up as a Groom:

Doesn't he look handsome?

And Mr. Peep was overwhelmed that I was dressed up to be his Bride:

He was totally shocked by the dress (see, I can keep secrets!!).

After a quick spin:

He approved.

And I got all teary eyed too:

At that point, I realized that my spin had gotten dirt all over my train, so we were off to find the bridal party to bustle it up:

Unfortunately, bustling my dress was quite the task.


Again, Bridal Entourage to the rescue.

Whatever you do, make sure that someone is really paying attention when you go to the Bridal Salon to learn how to bustle your dress.

While our first look was memorable, there were so many other more memorable parts of the day.

So, I ask you- what part of the day are you most looking forward too? And who are you appointing to bustle your dress??

Up next, we skip the pictures of us, and go straight to the bridal party and family pics...aka a lot of portrait pictures.

All photos by my favorite photographer: Amanda at Blueberry Photography.

Previously on Love by the Bay:
Love by the Bay: The Ladies
Love by the Bay: Details in the Midst of Chaos
Love by the Bay: Hair Stylin' and Profilin'
Love by the Bay: A Room Full of Love
Love by the Bay: Cheers to our Peeps
Love by the Bay: Peeps Guide to Running Your Own Rehearsal
Love by the Bay: Kickin' it Off

No comments: