Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love by the Bay: The Ladies

Last I left you, I was ready for my close up. Here's my only attempt all day to not smile:

From that point on, I didn't even try to hid my glee:

In fact, I could barely contain myself:

I will say that even if a shot feels AWKWARD- go with it:

And while I love a good posed photo:

Our photographer knew that I'd much rather frame a photo of us having fun:


Don't forget Mama Peep:

Finally, we were still running late, but I was off to meet my Mr.

No one could stop me now!!

All photos by the spectacularly talented: Amanda at Blueberry Photography.

Previously on Love by the Bay:
Love by the Bay: It took a Village
Love by the Bay: Details in the Midst of Chaos
Love by the Bay: Hair Stylin' and Profilin'
Love by the Bay: A Room Full of Love
Love by the Bay: Cheers to our Peeps
Love by the Bay: Peeps Guide to Running Your Own Rehearsal
Love by the Bay: Kickin' it Off

No comments: