Monday, August 10, 2009

Love by the Bay: Kickin It Off

After my bridal glow moment, it was so fun to go to the hotel and see that a lot of our family and bridal party had already started swarming the hotel.

With 90% of our guests being Out of Towners, a lot of folks decided to make it a four day weekend. So I decided (aka Mama Peep Toe told me) that we needed to organize dinner for Thursday night.

Goal: Casual, Close by, and Kid Friendly.

Solution: Taylor's Refreshers for Burgers and Beers.

My ability to organize was running out of steam, so I just told everyone to be there at 7pm, and I guaranteed a good time- and if they didn't have a good time at least they'd have some ridiculously fabulous curly fries!!

Who can resist with an offer like that??

Taylor's is only two blocks from the hotel so when 7pm rolled around, I grabbed my two bridesmaid and we walked over:

(Pic by Mr. Peeps himself)

It was heartwarming to be with all of our family, and Taylor's was a perfect choice because everyone could pony up to the counter and order what they liked and chow down.

I told you the fries were good; even my niece loved her burger and fries:


Everyone was so excited to be there; we took over most of the restaurant and we hung out long after we finished eating:

It was the perfect chance for the boys got good boy time in:

While I relished hanging with my niece:

We even got a frame worthy pic of Mr. Peep and his Best Man:

And finally, it was time to head back to the hotel for a few drinks. Well, not all of us went to the hotel bar:

It was the perfect way to kick off the weekend. With my bridal glow in hand, I was seriously feeling the love of our family and friends. Finally, I gazed at Mr. Peep and told him that it was time to call it a night, we had a whole weekend of spectacular events awaiting us...
From Wedding Meredith

Up next, we rehearse...

One more thing, thanks to Mama Peep for all the fabulous pictures


How are you kickin off your party?

No comments: